Friday, March 20, 2009

Good Rules are very Important for Good life

Good Rules are very Important for Good life

I am sharing 1 experience here.
I used to go to the dinner on random time. Sometime at 8.00 p.m., 8.30,9,9.30 sometime it crosses 10 also. My parents always tells me that take dinner early so that you will get 1 or 1 and 1/2 hr to digest before sleep , as it is not good that eat and sleep immediately. But it is not happening from me because the hotel where i took dinner is allowing entry till 10.30 so i also goes at 10, 10.15.

After someday i changed the hotel and i figured out that i started to take dinner between 8.30 to 9 on regular basis. This happens because that hotel has strict rule that they are not allowing customers after 9.30 p.m. This rule automatically effected on me and now I get 1 and 1/2 hour daily after the dinner which is good for health.

Conclusion is that If the rules are good then we must accept them and follow them , which will help ourselves only and not to others .

[ Note : Now a days it is becoming a fashion of breaking the rules , by a thought that no one can punish us but ultimately we are only the persons who will affected by breaking the rules ]

No comments:

About Me

PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, India
From India,Working as a senior software engineer