Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Small Expences Big Benifits

Many time I realized that we miss to spend small amount of money to solve our important and major problems.Currently in pune there is a water problem . PMC suppling the water alternate day.I was discussing the problem with 1 of my friend and i realized that , why not create more boars to get the water? it is not banned in pune, not expensive also.
After 2 days 1 of my team lead told me that, in our society to took boaring ,and there water problem get solved complete.Cost is only Rs.60000/- for 200 ft and they distributed amoung 50 flat owners , so equation become only 1500/- per family.

The major problem get solved in only 1500/- where each family is earning min. 30000/- per month.

So outcome is spend money immediately wherever necessary and enjoy the good life

No comments:

About Me

PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, India
From India,Working as a senior software engineer