Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Stared to go in SHAKHA and Enjoying SURYANAMASKAR also

For many days i was started o miss some habits.My surya namskars stopped , I started to woke up late (7.30).
Not happy with the day to day things, nothing was happening , many tasks are pending in todo list, It was becoming more critical o me to control all this things

I was realized that , there is a lack of some good thoughts , culture, good environment. Then I started to read
the book "KARYAKARTA" -- by Dattopant Thengadi (RSS PRACHARAK) , i read first few pages and in that i saw that, Golvalkar Guruji was alway strict about "Daily Shakha". they have given some examples and explained that the people who was with the RSS and now found "corrupt/misbehaving/characterless", these all people are not doing "Daily Shakha".

I became confident on the given example.When you goto "shakha" you will get good "sanskar" and when
you salute to our guru "Bhagava dhwaj" you will come on right track and automatically "bad thinking" get lost.

Guruji was alway telling that if you continue daily shakha , there are very very less chances of misbehave from
you. I am also 100% confidennt on this principle so .. I stated to go "daily shakha " and immediate effect is that my "Surya Namaskar " also get started , which was stopped from few days

Surya Namaskars are becoming very effective to me , when i do the surya Namaskar , the whole day became energetic
with clean mind , with happiness , and every thing with my side

when I miss Surya Namaskar , the day became exactly opposite.

So I must remain with the Daily Surya Namaskar.

No comments:

About Me

PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, India
From India,Working as a senior software engineer