Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mind ---- Time -----Work

Yesterday i realise how time affects mind and work
From many days i was tring to read book after 11.p.m. but it was not working as i feel sleepy at 10.45 only, But yesterday i got the idea to overcome this problem
yesterday i put my watch away from me and started reading and i was reading the book till 12.00 (Surprise to me )

Every thing was the same but the difference was my watch was not with me.

Then I analise the situation as---
Everyday I told to mind that i want to sleep at 10.45
Then my watch informs me that , Swaroop its 10.45
And Automatically i goes into the sleep.

what happen yesterday is ----
I told to mind that i want to sleep at 10.45
My watch didnot informed me that its 10.45
so link is broken and i was reading till 12.00

So i Got the Key know ...
Enjoy

No comments:

About Me

PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, India
From India,Working as a senior software engineer