Friday, November 21, 2008

DOUBT -- NEVER IGNORE IT

Today i got the solution for my bike's major problem.
From last 3 months i was in doubt that something different is happening with my bike. As my bike was extra jumping when it goes from the inbalancd road or when it went into road patch. First i thought there is a problem in shock-absorber mechanism but i did not find wrong in it then i assumed that there may not be any problem and i was just feeling that there is a problem. Then Today i was washing and i noticed that the main nut of the handle(Very major thing) was loose. I tightened it and bike started performing well, I became very happy for solving this problem and also learn one basic Funda----

when ever I was in Doubt there was always something which was going wrong.
So now if Doubt came then never ignore it , solved it only which will solve lot of problems

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

test comment

About Me

PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, India
From India,Working as a senior software engineer