Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Dream of 100 SuryaNamskar to the Reality

The Dream of 100 SuryaNamskar to the Reality

The Great Day (Sankasti) 15 Dec. 2008
I completed 100 SuryaNamskars. The Successful Project which i was running for around 4 months.

I am remembering the day on which i scheduled this project.
Before 4 months I was daily performing 25 namskars. I was trying to go beyond 25 but it is not happening. Then I remembered that there was 1 day (when i was doing the BCS ) when i done 100 namskars. Then I have decided that why can not I go beyond the 25?.

Then I scheduled the project of 100 SuryaNamskar(Dream).

The plan was to increase 6 Namskars per week.
1st week 30,then 36,42,48,54,60,66,72,78,84,90,96 and at last 100.
This was my consistent efforts.
There was some rules i have defined

Rule 1 : I must do the Namskars each day , No matter it is Diwali, Dasara or Out of station. wherever I was, i tried to do the scheduled namaskars for that week.

99% i was successfully for this rule, 1 or 2 days i missed.
This helped me to build the stamina , and by that stamina I increased the count by 6 every week

Second Factor was came about Time Management

when I was on 25,it requires only 15 min. , then as I started increasing it week by week , more time was needed. for 100 I took 45-50 min. so time management become critical.

My and my room partner's habit was to bring the news paper and read it on morning. I realized that i am wasting more time on reading news paper. So i decided "not to purchase the news paper" . This save a lot of time for me.

When i should get up from the sleep? it also become the standard as if I missed it by 15 min, then also it becomes me difficult to do all the activities scheduled.

So a lot of things I learned in this project.

Most important thing is I got 100% success in this project. This gives me great pleasure.

Now i like to do lot of such projects which will be challenge for me initially but its end will be SUCCESS.

2 comments:

Pramod Kale said...

Dear Swaroop
hats off to your passion and consistency towards your goal.
Keep it up & cheers !!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Your perseverance is really appreciable!

About Me

PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, India
From India,Working as a senior software engineer