Thursday, December 20, 2012

Enjoying the Table Tennis in a Company



I brought the table tennis bat and ball to play the table tennis but somehow I failed to implement it for around 5/6 months. (I was searching the partner for playing and also I was busy in project work.)

Luckily I got one friend and she was interested in learning the table tennis. I took that opportunity to start playing with table tennis. One other friend also said me that , he is also interested to learn so I got one more friend who can HELP me to play table tennis. While playing, I got 2 more friends who play table tennis and interested in it. 

After this group, I asked one of my friends from older project to come for playing and interestingly without caring the work load, he agreed to come with me to play the table tennis.

Now I am very happy to say that I have a team of 5 /6 members who can help me in playing table tennis.
(Earlier I was alone with 1 bat and ball)

Enjoy Now……..

Now I want to give the test of table tennis to all my team members, just for fun…..

1 comment:

Amitabha Roy said...

Thanks for purchasing the bats for me.

About Me

PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, India
From India,Working as a senior software engineer