Thursday, December 20, 2012

Team should learn with you.



I purchased the digital camera  4 years back. I practiced on it. I used it in many functions etc. Most of the time, I was the photographer. In my family, all other members (including my sister) had not much practice of using the camera. I never tried to teach them or gave them the chance intentionally.

Now the interesting incidence happened. In one of the functions, I was not in the role of photographer and I had to delegate that job to my family members. After the function, when I saw the photos, then I realized that some photograph’s are not as expected. 

Then I quickly realized that, this is my mistake only. I have not given then enough chance to practice the photography and I have not taken the considerable efforts to teach them what I know. 

It was the good learning lesson for me.

No comments:

About Me

PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, India
From India,Working as a senior software engineer